2011年6月20日星期一

how long do you think you can eat

Miss is a very unfortunate feeling you know?
Spring said, "I could eat you do Ah?
She said, "how long do you think you can eat?
He said, "all my life. ”
Men too easily say life, how long is forever? long he had to break.
This is the eighth letter of the rule of winter, leaving the Qin Miao 127th day. Qin Miao:
How many days have left you? I forgot. I am now in Lijiang, that has been said to take you to places. What you said. Is delight place here, but you don't know the delight is also easy to empathy. I picked up a girl in Suzhou on the road, I called her to small fish. She will sing me yiyiyaya Suzhou Pingtan: thinking of you all the way is really rare to I comfort that a glass of watery wine table. And you had no idea that there are two planted outside, without eyes made me wangchuan Yao sth Was so good.
We in the legend of Chama on the road to ride the same horse, I take her hand. Qin Miao, fell in love with someone I did not expect this thing. You can forget me?
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论