2011年6月20日星期一

she call me directly into

When Zhang Minghui back getting things, with a woman behind him, short hair, slender limbs, wrapped in a black coat, looks elegant. But she is more heinous than Zhang Minghui, she call me directly into soil before Zhang Minghui turtle girlfriend.
I start smoothly the pipe cheap mustard oil on the table, pouring her noble face.
She screams at the same time, have not forgotten the alarm, I was brought into a police car by the police. When leaving I watched Zhang Minghui, regretted not in passing throughout can't say a word of this cowardly men were thrown together.
I have a bottle of mustard oil auto Italian hatred in one's hand, invincible, it can protect me more than my man.
Put into a police car at that moment, I finally cry loudly, as if the person being bullied is me. Driving the small police always hold smile, the whole thing to him was a farce. In front of a red light, he handed over a piece of tissue paper, and said, do not cry, nor how you, why isn't it back and make a record.
Area police station arranged much like Hai yan's TV series: cottages, cement, the yard had a lush rose, flowers are lively and diverse. Fossa at the door of the Office with a dirty little yellow dog, take me back small police touch it in the past, looked up smiled and said to me, this is my pick.
Small police laughed has two small Tiger ' s teeth, white, like the mouth in the sunshine sparkling white jade. I like teeth nice boys, Zhang Minghui also has a good teeth, but he hurt me, and kick his white teeth bite in my heart. I didn't omit Zhang Minghui luxury life obsession, while exaggerating his love the new and loathe the old-be fickle in affection. My complaint to make fine little heart melted by the police, he gave me a horse.
Sometimes after you knew someone, you will see that he appears in frequency is so high in your life. Pianjing as area, small police help Grandpa repair leaky toilet downstairs to help neighborhood noise dispute conciliation. Of course, in my night out the garbage when you locked yourself out, I think, can only be a small police force.
Small police to toss a age for over an hour, nothing in the end the whole lock down finished unloading. He flushed and said to me, although the technology is not good, but regardless of what happened at a later time, on call.
Open the door, the House of mustard oil mixed with quiet of the night, warm in the spicy fragrance, there is a feeling of exciting and refreshing. In the 65th days after breaking up with Zhang Minghui, small police into my new boyfriend.
Affordable junior clothing
Cheap juniors clothes
Cheap juniors dresses
Cheapest clothes online
Cheap teen clothes
Sundresses for cheap
Cheap clothing online
Inexpensive summer dresses
Cheap maxi dresses
Juniors clothing online

没有评论:

发表评论